PCB Piezotronics – Product list
Determining phase and amplitude relationships of vibration at various points on a structure permits modal modeling. The resulting modal model provides valuable information regarding system integrity and operating mode shapes.
A wide variety of piezoelectric accelerometer configurations are available. Each method has its own particular advantages and disadvantages for different applications.
Since selecting a sensor is not trivial, applications assistance from PCB field representatives or factory application engineers is available to assist with the selection process.
- General Purpose Accelerometers
- Miniature Piezoelectric Accelerometers
- High Temperature (to 163 ºC)
- High Temperature (> 260 ºC)
- High Sensitivity Accelerometers
- Structural Test
- MEMS/DC Response
- Shock Accelerometers
- Accelerometers with Thermal Stability
- Special Purpose Instruments
- Accelerometer Accessories