Vibration simulation is a type of environmental resistance tests.
The industrial use of vibration test systems is wide and includes product development, in-production quality control and product package testing (transport simulation) by manufacturers of disk drives, vehicles, aircrafts and military equipment and by independent test laboratories.
The test system consist of an electrodynamic shaker, an amplifier and a vibration controller and may optionally include a shaker table or a multi-channel measurement data collecting system and a special software for analysis.
Our systems can be used in combination with climate chambers to perform complex environmental resistance tests.
- Energy Saving Type Vibration Simulation System
- Single-Axis Dynamic Simulation System
- Multi-Axis Dynamic Simulation System
- Vibration Test Systems – Compact Type
- Vibration Test Systems – Chamber Combined Type
- Vibration Controller
You can provide high product quality and reliability through the solutions by IMV Corporation.